• assistance with getting and delivering groceries,
• the collection and delivery of prescriptions and medicine,
• the collection and delivering of post or things for the post office,
• good company in the form of calls to check in or video conferencing,
• help with walking pets etc., assistance with transport (such as booking transports to take to hospital appointments or in certain cases driving),
• donation of supplies or food parcels/care packages
• and more, all using safe non-contact methods and following international and national hygiene guidelines.
The tasks do not have to be huge things, but even a little bit of help will go a long way towards helping others in these difficult times of need.